Let us help you develop a plan to bring your students and staff back onto campus this fall. We offer a variety of services to make this process smooth and based on your needs. Our services and processes are based on evidence, which we are updated often. Please explore what we can do. We would love to hear from you with any questions or for a quote of our services.
We craft a service plan that meets the specific needs of our clients. No organization is the same and we aim to meet all needs that may arise. We customize the policies and procedure to every aspect of the organization.
1. Cao W, Fang Z, Hou G, Han M, Xu X, Dong J, et al. The psychological impact of the COVID-19 epidemic on college students in China. Psychiatry Res. 2020 May;287:112934.
2. McGinty EE, Presskreischer R, Han H, Barry CL. Psychological Distress and Loneliness Reported by US Adults in 2018 and April 2020. JAMA [Internet]. 2020 Jun 3 [cited 2020 Jun 5]; Available from:
3. Gandhi M, Yokoe DS, Havlir DV. Asymptomatic Transmission, the Achilles’ Heel of Current Strategies to Control Covid-19. N Engl J Med. 2020 May 28;382(22):2158–60.
4. Arons MM, Hatfield KM, Reddy SC, Kimball A, James A, Jacobs JR, et al. Presymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 Infections and Transmission in a Skilled Nursing Facility. N Engl J Med. 2020 May 28;382(22):2081–90.
5. Shim E, Tariq A, Choi W, Lee Y, Chowell G. Transmission potential and severity of COVID-19 in South Korea. Int J Infect Dis. 2020 Apr;93:339–44.